We are so excited about our new website and hope you are too! Since the site is brand new and very secure you will need to load a new password to access/edit/ renew.
This is the procedure to follow:
1. Pull up the new website, same link: http://www.LPCAGA.org Click on the Login button at the top of the screen.
2. Click the Forgot Password link.
3. Enter the email we have on record for you and the security code. Click Submit.
4. An email will be sent to your email address. It contains a link to the load/change password function.
5. Click the link and enter your desired password twice and submit.
6. When the change is completed, a message appears to go to the HOME page and login with your email and new password.
7. You will be asked to accept the user terms of the site. Check the box.
8. At that point, in the upper right corner of the screen your name and a link to your profile will appear.
9. Click the Profile link. That takes you to your current profile on the site and provides a button for renewal. If your account is active, you will be able to edit your profile. If your account is lapsed, you must renew to gain access to your profile.
10. The Renewal button allows you to go through the process for online payment of your dues for another year. At the end of the process, you will receive a renewal confirmation and your account will be activated.
11. If you like you can mail a check for the membership renewal to:
The Licensed Professional Counselors Association of GA
Make check payable to LPCA and mail to:
3091 Governors Lake Dr NW
Norcross, GA 30071 - 1143
Thank you for being a member of LPCA!